Friday, December 9, 2011

Link Exchange

Hai guys, do you want to get backlink from me? Its easy just place my link on your blog, and i will place your link on my blog. Dont know how to place my link on your blog?
Simply, just Follow This Step :

1. Copy this html code to your blog, on home page or link exchange page. Up to you guys.
<a href="http://blogyahyagan.blogspot.com/">Web Design | SEO Tutorial | Blogging Tutorial | Adsense Tutorial</a>
2. And then save it or publish it.

Or you want to get Free Three Way Backlink from me?

What the meaning of three way backlink?
 3 Way Backlinks are the new reciprocal linking strategy.  It used to be that you’d give a link to another site and they’d link back to you and it would count as an incoming link.  Google decided some time ago that reciprocal links were to be discounted by their search engines.  People of course came up with a new linking strategy which they call 3 way linking.

The basic premise is that you link to my website a and I’ll link back to you with my website b which, in theory, negates the whole reciprocal effect of the links.  It also has the side benefit of keeping the link juice moving if I link site a and b together with a one way link.

Or it can be explained like this
A-B-C-A
Site A give link to site B - Site B Give link to Site C- And site C give a link to site A. Like the rolling wheel
And it will increase your SERP

So if you want to get Free 3 Way Backlink from me. Just comment on this blog, and i will give you tutorial step by step. Three Way Backlink is more valuable than One Way Backlink or Two way backlink.
So what are you waiting for?

My Friends :

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Feedage Grade D rated
Preview on Feedage: web-design Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free